Formula Car Festival of Speed at Sonoma Raceway | Presented by Exclusive Racing and World Speed Motorsports
- June 27th – 28th Formula Car Festival of Speed at Sonoma Raceway
- June 26th – Optional Test Day run by Sonoma Raceway
- Sonoma Raceway
- Group 1 – Race Group (F4 | FR | FM | PFM | FS)
- Group 2 – Race Group (FF)
- Group 3 – Track Group (Radical | Prototype)
- Group 4 – Track Group (GT | Street Car)
- Sanctioning Body – NASA
- Required License – Competition License (for Racers Only)
- Entry Fees – $795
- All registrations fees are non-refundable.
- A late fee of 10% will be charged on registrations received inside of 2 weeks from the event date.
- A late fee of 20% will be charged for “At the Track” registrations.
Waivers are required to be completed by ALL participants, team members, family members and guests.
- Click on the “Waivers” Button to download and complete the applicable Waivers. Upon completion, email to [email protected].
A reminder, West Coast F4 & FR races require:
- SCCA Member Number (Active)
- SCCA Full Comp License (go to Competitor Info page for more licensing information) or equivalent.
- SCCA Logbook for the race car you will be running at the event(s).
- Transponder for timing and scoring.
- Arm restraints for the driver.