With an exceptional performance, quality and safety ratio, the Ligier JS P4 is a racing car with a closed cockpit and a carbon monocoque. It complies with the FIA ‘Formula Free’ category regulation.
The Ligier JS P4 aims at introducing people to driving and running a sports prototype.
Eligible for different national series and endurance events like the V de V Endurance Series or the Creventic 24 Hours Proto Series, the Ligier JS P4 can also be used at track days.
- Carbon monocoque & crashbox HP Composites respecting the LM P3 safety regulations
- Bodywork carbon HP Composites
- Length: 4680mm – width: 1900mm – wheelbase: 2860mm
- Weight: 940kg
- 6-piston front and rear calipers
- 355×35 mm front and rear discs
- Centrifugal clutch
- Semi-automatic paddle-shift system
- Cockpit adapted to all sizes
- Carbon seat support
- Optimized driver and cockpit ventilation
- Headrest compatible with Hans device
- Aluminium Ø18” – front width: 10” – rear width: 11”
Additional Available Services | Training | Coaching | Race Team Support