Listing ID 12618
2006 Pontiac GTO
Sales Success Fee:
5% Buyers Premium
Group-A Racing is selling the last of its World-Challenge GT GTO’s.
Full spares package available including wheels, gearboxes, rear ends, springs, molds for all the body work, Ohlins shocks, Alcon brakes etc. The car has the Motec system as well.
The car has a brand new engine from CRD in it making 760HP & 650lb of torque! That is not a typo. The engine is brand new with only break in miles.
- CRD Engine in World Challenge Spec 750hp/ 650 lb ft torque
- T56 Gearbox
- FRESH Ohlins Shocks
- Carbon Body Panels
- Motec Data
- Alcon Brakes
- Adjustable traction control
- Launch Control
- Air Jacks
- American Racing Headers
- THERE ARE TOO MANY SPARES TO LIST. Literally enough spares to build another car. We even have all the molds to make every body panel for the car.
This is a great car with a great history and ready to hit the track. We are motivated to make things happen with this car.
See Description & Specifications
This has been a fantastic car with a great history, now it’s time for somebody else to enjoy this wonderful race car.
- This car started running in World Challenge with Group A Racing and AutoSport Development. Top-5 & Top 10 cars in WCGT driven by Joey Scarallo, Stu Hayner, Dane Moxlow and others.
- After its life in World Challenge the car was entered in a few NASA events and obliterated the competition, winning everything, leading every lap, setting new track records, etc.
- From there the car was raced in a series reality show called Circuit Battles. For that program there were lots of development improvements made to the car such as front splitter, diffuser, rear wing, fender flares, bigger wheels and a new engine from CRD. Again, the car won essentially everything on that show beating Lou Gioglotti, Factory Nissan Program, Factory K&N program, etc.
None, ready to go racing.
The girl does not come with the car :)