THIS LISTING HAS BEEN MARKED AS 'SOLD' AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Visit our MARKETPLACE to see similar listings
U.S. Formula 4 car by Ligier. Never raced or crashed. Used as a track day car by older gentleman drivers in the Pacific Northwest. Not used in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid. Very low hours (25-30 estimated). In excellent shape. Very rare to find a race car in such near-new condition. Car is currently in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sealed U.S. Formula 4 Honda engine, 160 hp.
- Sadev sequential auto-blip transmission with paddle air shifter.
- Adjustable foot paddle cradle for different height drivers.
- Comprehensive built-in data logger, steering angle sensor, brake line pressure sensors are all there.
- Two-stage Burns Stainless race muffler for tracks that have noise db limits.
- Addition of a two-stage race muffler from Burns Stainless, to meet local track’s noise limit.
First owner (from Washington State) put on about 20 hours of track day driving in 2018. Car was refreshed with new brake rotors and a new clutch and pressure plate before being sold to a Canadian owner (my friend). Second owner put on 4 to 5 hours at track day events in 2019 before Covid showed up in 2020. Car was stored until spring of 2022 before I bought it. I installed the muffler and built a set of transportation wheels for it. I had one test day with it and logged 1 hour on it. Data logger in the car was never set up initially, so these hours are all estimates from conversations with previous owners. Judging from the overall excellent condition of the car, the hours are probably correct.
- Seat belts will be expiring at the end of 2022. Fire system is expired and should be replaced if car is to be raced in sanctioned events.
- Car will be at the Ridge on Sunday, October 02. Potential buyers in the area is welcome to drop by to view the car.
- Car comes with some spares and equipment.
- New wheel bearings
- New brake pads
- One new brake rotor
- Communication cable
- Fuel cell pump out hose
- Battery charger
- Second set of race wheels
- Two extra-tall transportation front wheels
- Used clutch and pressure plate in good shape
- Other misc. small parts